MICHELIN CERTIFIED CENTRE
DEDICATED TO YOUR CAUSE
Michelin Truck Professionals know what it takes to provide you with a high level of quality and service. That's why they are delighted to have achieved Michelin Certified Centre accreditation in recognition of their high level of service and professionalism.
THE PROOF OF THEIR COMMITMENT
These dealers have to pass an audit with stringent criteria to prove that they have what it takes to give you the very best and to run a safer, more efficient, more cost-effective fleet.
To ensure that this high standard of performance and customer care is maintained, the audit is repeated on a yearly basis.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A MICHELIN TRUCK PROFESSIONAL?
- 24/7 tyre breakdown that achieves 95% compliance to protect your tyre policy
- Mobile fitting and tyre management vehicles kitted out to a very high standard
- Ongoing training to ensure that customers are always serviced by highly trained staff
- Strict and comprehensive fleet inspection specifications.
- Effective documentation procedures to ensure auditability.
- Annual reassessment by our highly qualified assessors.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOU?
- Access to a 12 month guarantee on selected Michelin truck tyres, ensuring the most for your money. For further information please visit www.michelincertifiedcentre.co.uk/trucktyreguarantee/faq
- Access to the Michelin Euro Assist breakdown service, which provides aid across Europe within two hours, or your call out charge is reimbursed.
- Access to the Michelin Truck Professional breakdown network, which operates solely within the UK.
- Access to the vast tyre care and maintenance resources of one of the foremost manufacturers. For more information on how to make the most of your tyres, click here. (Insert link to ATMM page)
WHO AND WHERE ARE THE DEALERS?
Click here to see the dealers who have achieved accreditation.