Quinton Tyres are recognised as one of the leading business to business tyre management solutions & service providers in the UK. Offering some of the UK’s finest fleet operators a variety of tyre and vehicle related solutions.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious sales administrator who is looking for a role within a growing organisation, someone who can take responsibility for our invoicing process.
Working as part of a team you will be a highly motivated, experienced sales administrator with excellent interpersonal and IT skills, with an eye for detail, and a “can do” attitude. Strong oral and written communication skills, organisational capabilities, ability to prioritise workload and ability to meet deadlines are also important.
The position will report directly to the Office Supervisor. You will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to think on your feet and problem solve. Must be fully competent with basic data processing requirements and have an excellent telephone manner.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, calm under pressure and able to thrive in a busy working environment. You will act with tact and discretion, be proactive in response to new matters as they arise and become a key member of a vibrant and growing team.
The position requires a motivated individual with an eye for detail and a methodical best practice approach to their work. The candidate should be good at managing their workload and must ensure high quality work is always produced. The candidate should also be reliable, a good decision maker, productive and highly organised with a common-sense approach to their work.
- Contacting customers/potential customers by phone and email.
- Verifying orders.
- Purchase orders & Invoicing.
- Collating picking/delivery notes for the warehouse dept and arranging customer delivery.
- Obtaining and collating customer feedback.
- Maintaining and updating customer details & sales records.
- Monthly sales reports.
- Answering the telephone.
- General administration using excel, word & outlook.
Desired Applicant Attributes:
- Insert data timeously and efficiently.
- Accurate and articulate.
- Work with volumes of data/products accurately and prioritise work accordingly.
- Focus and concentrate for long periods and maintain accuracy.
- Perform appropriate troubleshooting & problem solve.
- Ensure the completeness of all data entered.
- Verify data and check your work.
- Any other ad hoc admin/business support duties.
- Hardworking and committed to deliver high quality work, exceeding expectations.
- Ability to perform well as part of a team working calmly under pressure and delivering deadlines.
- Confident, organised, able to multi-task.
- Friendly but professional demeanour, able to communicate effectively with other colleagues.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and alacrity.
The successful applicant should have full knowledge of:
- Sage 50 Accounts Professional (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel
- Internet Explorer
Sales: 1 Years
Business Administration: 1 Year
Sage 50 Accounts: 1 Year (Preferred)
City & Guilds – Business Administration Level 2 or 3 (Preferred)
Mon – Fri 8:30am-17:00pm
Monthly Attendance Bonus
SAGE Employee Benefits Package