Health and Safety Administrator
A health and safety administrator is required for an immediate start to ensure health and safety compliance is correct and meets company standards.
Ideal candidates will have a background in Health & Safety, excellent communication skills, a high level of accuracy, attention to details and competency across the Microsoft office suite.
40 Hours per Week
Monday to Friday
8.30am – 5.30pm
· Comply with all the company health, safety and environmental policies
· Assist with planning and recording of health and safety audits of all company divisions/locations on a regular basis.
· Monitor and record the progress of remedial actions
· Workplace inspections
· Identify health & safety training needs
· Risk assessments
· Monthly checking of first ad boxes
· Ordering PPE as required per department
· Updating and maintenance of information on the company’s noticeboards
· Manage contractors working on site to ensure they follow the site rules
· Completion of ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 Audits
This will be a varied administrative position where you will also be required to carry out general office tasks, requiring collaboration with a variety of departments across the business.
· Negotiable depending on experience
· Weekly pay
· £100 monthly attendance bonus for no unauthorised absence
· 20 days plus bank holidays