Quinton Tyres are recognised as one of the leading business to business tyre management solutions & service providers in the UK. Offering some of the UK’s finest fleet operators a variety of tyre and vehicle related solutions.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced ambitious Accountant / Bookkeeper who is looking for a role within a growing organisation. The successful applicant will be someone who can take responsibility for our daily accounting functions, analyse, and prepare management reports, who can also play an influential role in our whole company life. The position will report directly to the Managing Director. You will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to think on your feet and problem solve as well as having good all round accounting knowledge.
The position carries a fair degree of responsibility so requires a motivated problem solver with an eye for detail and a methodical best practice approach to their work. The candidate should be good at managing their workload and must ensure high quality work is always produced. The candidate should also be reliable, a good decision maker, productive and highly organised with a common-sense approach to their work.
This is a key role designed to support our current management team but with the opportunity for career progression.
Duties – Up to trial balance
- Sales Ledger/ Credit control
- Purchase/ Bought Ledger
- Foreign Payments
- Reconciliation and Financial Reporting
- Filing VAT returns
- P11D Directors Returns
Desired Applicant Attributes
- Hardworking and committed to deliver high quality work, exceeding expectations.
- Ability to perform well as part of a team working calmly under pressure and delivering deadlines.
- Confident, organised, able to multi-task.
- Friendly but professional demeanour, able to communicate effectively with other colleagues.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and alacrity.
- Commercial awareness (Business to Business Trading)
The successful applicant must have full knowledge of:
- Sage 50 Accounts Professional
- Microsoft Excel
- Internet Explorer
- Accountancy/Bookkeeping: 2 Year (Preferred)
- Sage 50 Accounts: 2 Year (Preferred)
- ATT Level 3 – Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping (Preferred)
Mon – Fri 8:30am-17:00pm
Up to £28,000 per year
- Monthly Attendance Bonus
- Company Pension
- Employee Discount
- SAGE Employee Benefits Package